Sunday 19 April 2015

Den of Pleasure

Went to a really fun night at Club 8x6 downtown. I've been wanting to check out that space for a long time, and although it wasn't one of their regular nights, I was happy to at least know where it is now. It was run by Den of Pleasure, which is a local swinger BDSM group. They're explicitly pansexual, which I really appreciate, since I know a lot of swinger groups/venues seem to think only women should have varying gender appetites.

I got to wear my new latex buckle dress, which I feel so scorchingly sexy in (also literally hot since latex doesn't breathe and I felt the sweat pouring down the backs of my legs all night).  I'm not able to wear panties under the dress, so there's an added naughtiness to being there in micro-short skirt, knowing everything is barely covered. My sweetie looked amazing in some shiny vinyl pants and a sleeveless hoodie. The outfit plus the guyliner I love to see him in gave him such a sexy 'rent boy' vibe and I was going rather crazy over how hot he looked all night.

We met up with another couple we've played and hung out with before, had a few drinks, and danced for a few hours (through the course of which I managed to not only drop my own cup, but knock TWO other cups out of people's hands onto the dance floor!!!).

We sat on a bench in the dungeon play area when they welcomed people to come watch a scene. A lovely, plump, sub woman knelt over a spanking bench while her (incredibly rotund and wearing an Hawaiian shirt) Dom worked her over. They were beautiful to watch. Really connected. The Dom was tender but really giving her what she needed.

We got pretty hot from this and it took nothing to just spread my legs so my sweetie could simply slip his fingers into me. So hot! The sub was watching this happen in front of her and smiled up at us. Our friends were still dancing and would peek through the curtain at us every now and then, which just made it hotter, made me spread wider. The scene and our exploration progressed: my hand in his pants, him laying me back to get his mouth on me, me sucking him off until I couldn't wait anymore and climbed aboard to ride him there and then.

I was clearly lost to my own world by that point because it wasn't until we finished that I realized the scene had ended and people had moved on to other parts of the club - though we'd definitely had a few remaining watchers. We cleaned up, got some water, perved on what was happening in a few other areas, danced like cheeseballs to 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' (we were the only ones on the dance floor by this point), and headed to the change room to call it a night.

We were getting our gear together when an attractive man approached us and started chatting, having been watching us dance. We weren't up for sticking around, but gave him our card, and now we have a drinks date with him next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment