Thursday 9 April 2015

Solo Sex Date

After meeting a guy on okcupid a few weeks earlier, we scheduled a hook-up date, which then got bumped and rescheduled, and then shortened because his wife was going to be home earlier than she'd initially thought (it had seemed easier to date other non-monogamous married people in theory, but scheduling and finding private time when you haven't got your own place is pretty tricky).

In some ways it was easier, because there wasn't that awkward time of staring at each other wondering when you're going to get to the sexin'. "You're here. Shall we get naked?" Music to my anxious ears.

It was a little strange - good strange - to be alone with a guy after having only done the group sex swinging-style play so far. I love love love the hedonistic thrill of multiple bodies on the bed, but it was really satisfying and intimate to focus my attention on one person without having to think of who else I should be pleasing at any given moment.

Had a really great time together overall. We really clicked and connected. Had an amazing moment where he picked me up and tossed me onto the bed. I didn't know that would be something I'd like, but I definitely did. There was one misstep where I didn't advocate for my boundaries strongly enough, but that was a valuable lesson learned. Also, PSA to anyone out there who does penetrating: someone consenting to anal play is not consenting to anal sex. Two VERY different things. We bounced back from that unfortunate moment, though, and continued on with the fun.

We've seen each other socially and casually since then. Schedules haven't permitted another hook-up, but it seems like there's a good friendship building between the 4 of us, and perhaps some couples playtime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment